What is Clean Nutrition? It’s creating a new habit of “Clean Eating”; for life, not just as a temporary diet. Clean eating includes eating a balanced and healthy diet, a diet in which fresh, nutritious, seasonal and “whole” foods are the main ingredients in a person’s diet. In order to practice a clean diet, it is recommended to focus on whole grain foods, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and avoid packaged foods and processed foods. A recent article by Railly News, stated that, “regulating our nutrition accordingly can positively affect our psychology and therefore our lives.” Here is an excerpt of their
Golden Rules for Clean Nutrition
- Get into the habit of reading labels of packaged products you buy from the market. Many packaged foods contain chemicals.
- Eat seasonal products and reduce the consumption of hormonal vegetables and fruits. This way you are protected from the chemicals in the frozen products sold in the markets.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and salt as much as possible.
- Pay attention to the way you cook as much as the content of your meals. For example, choose healthy cooking methods such as oven, grill or steam cooking instead of fatty fries.
- Include whole grains in your diet
Sunnyland Mills Produces Quick Cooking Ancient Whole Grains.
Bulgur Wheat is a whole grain, plant-based protein and an important component of the Mediterranean Diet.
*You can buy Sunnyland Bulgur Wheat on Amazon