- 1 lemon (organic), zest
- 1 sprig thyme
- olive oil
- 1 cup #3 course bulgur wheat
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds (salted)
- 1/2 cucumber
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil; add bulgur, boil for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, cover; let stand for 5 minutes; drain excess water
- Wash and cut the unpeeled cucumber into small pieces.
- Chop the mint.
- In a bowl pour the drained bulgur, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon zest, and the juice of half a lemon.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and the cucumber.
- Salt, add the chopped mint and serve warm
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.