KAMUT ® Khorasan Couscous with Lime Oregano Organic Carrots & Romanesco Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon mexican oregano (DRY (optional))
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup onion (half moon slices)
- 2 cups organic carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups romanesco cauliflower (small florets)
- Whisk to combine all dressing ingredients. Put into a large skillet. Add onion slices.
- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Then add carrots and cauliflower. Cook for 1 minute more. Cool.
- Meanwhile,put KAMUT ® Khorasan Couscous into a glass bowl and cover with 3 cups boiling water. Cover bowl. After 15 minutes, fluff with a fork. Combine lime flavored vegetables with cooked KAMUT® Khorasan Couscous.
- Serve room temperature.