Gourmet Bulgur Salad
- 1 cup #2 medium or #3 coarse bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. French dressing
- 2 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp. chopped sweet pickle
- 1 to 2 tsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Combine bulgur and water, cover and bring to boil, then let simmer 10 to 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Add French dressing, sweet pickle, salt, and pepper; blend well. Refrigerate. After the mixture has been chilled, add remaining ingredients. Mix. Serve on a bet of lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.