- 1 cup #2 or #3 coarse bulgur wheat
- ½ cup cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- 1 small hot red pepper or ½ jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup tiny tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- White Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
Place bulgur in a bowl and add 2 cups of boiling water. Cover and let sit while chopping vegetables.
Toss veggies and bulgur together with vinaigrette, then gently toss in the crumbled feta, season to taste with salt and pepper.
WHITE BALSAMIC AND DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, bruised (remove garlic before serving)
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shake up all ingredients in a jar. Take out the garlic clove before using.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.