- 2 cups cooked #3 coarse bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 3 tbsp. French dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. chopped sweet pickle
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 to 2 tsp. minced onion
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Combine bulgur, French dressing, sweet pickle, salt , and pepper; mix well. Chill. Add celery, bell pepper, eggs, onion, and mayonnaise. Mix well. Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges. If desired, add canned tuna or diced cooked meat. Bulgur cooking directions: in medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Stir in the bulgur, reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.