Bulgur Beef - Microwave
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 1 tsp. instant beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup #3 coarse Bulgur Wheat
- 1 10- oz. package frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked beef
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- lemon wedges (optional)
- In a 2-qt. casserole, microwave the water and beef bouillon granules, covered, on high for about 6 minutes or till boiling. Stir in bulgur and let stand about 15 minutes or till liquid is absorbed. Stir in peas, onion, soy sauce, lemon peel and garlic. Microwave, covered, on high about 3 minutes or till peas are tender, stirring once. Microwave, covered, on high about 3 to 4 minutes more or until heated through, stirring once. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.