Bulgur and Wild Rice Salad with Grilled Summer Vegetables
Servings 4 people
- 2 cups cooked Wild Rice Mixture (mix of Brown Rice, Red Rice, Lentils & Wild Rice – available in the bulk section of Winco)
- 1 cup cooked bulgur
- 1/2 cup grilled zucchini chopped into ¼” cubes
- 1/4 cup grilled red pepper chopped into ¼” cubes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. ground pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 Tsp. minced garlic
- Boil 2 cups water, add 1 cup Wild Rice Mixture, turn down heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil 1 cup water. Add ½ cup Sunnyland Mills #3 Coarse Bulgur. Turn off heat. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Add ½ cup of the dressing to the salad mixture. Chill & serve.