Breast of Chicken on Bulgur
- 2 chicken breasts (split)
- 1 4 oz. can mushroom stems
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope 1 1/2 oz. dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup #3 coarse bulgur
- 1 soup can milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Blend soup and milk; reserve 1/2 cup of mixture. Stir together remaining soup mixture, bulgur, mushrooms with liquid and half of the onion soup mix. Pour into a greased baking dish (11Óx 17Ó). Arrange chicken breast on the bulgur mixture. Pour reserved soup mixture over chicken and sprinkle with remaining onion soup mix. Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer.