Artichoke Heart and Bulgur Bread
Servings 1 loaf
- 9 oz. marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup #3 coarse Bulgur Wheat
- 1-1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. parmesan parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 cup warm water
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 3 Tbsp. liquid.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature and pour into bread maker, in order. Set 'baking control' at 10 o'clock. Select 'white bread' and push start.
In hot and humid weather, use 1/8 cup less of water.