Hearty Bulgur Salad from Food.com
2/3 cup #3 coarse bulgur wheat
1 cup boiling water (salted)
2 green onions, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 red onion, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 red bell pepper, minced
2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
1-2 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
4 teaspoon paprika
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Poor boiling water over bulgur, cover and let soak for 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile prepare all the other ingredients.
- Transfer bulgur in a cold bowl and add tomato paste to bulgur and mix well with the fork until incorporated.
- Add red peppers and let cool down at least 10 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients mix with the fork.
- Taste the bulgur and add more pepper, salt or molasses if you like.
- Serve cold.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.