Shrimp & Bulgur Salad
- 6 oz. frozen shrimp cooked according to package
- 1 cup #2 medium or #3 coarse bulgur cooked according to directions
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced into half moons
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Place cooked shrimp and bulgur in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, green pepper and olives. Add the vegetables to the shrimp mixture and combine thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving.