Bulgur Stuffing for Poultry, Meat or Game
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups presoaked #3 coarse bulgur
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1/3 cup slivered blanched almonds
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup tart green apples diced, peeled & cored
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- giblets chopped
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- Heat the butter in heavy skillet; add onion, celery, apples, and giblets. Cook over moderate heat until onions are straw-colored. Add bulgur, almonds, seasonings and stock. Cover and cook over moderate heat until all liquid is absorbed.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.