- 6 cups cooked #2 medium or #3 coarse bulgur
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 12 chopped chilies
- 2 tbsp. sliced small onions
- 12 green onions cut into large pieces
- 3 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 cup pounded dried shrimp
- Heat cooking oil. Fry onions and garlic. Add shrimp and heat well. Add eggs to shrimp and onion mixture and cook until firm. Combine chilies, green onions, and salt with other ingredients and cook slightly. Add cooked bulgur to above ingredients, and stir over heat until well blended. Variations: Fresh fish or chicken may be used instead of dried shrimp and eggs.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.