Asian Inspired Tabouli Salad
- 1/2 cup #3 coarse bulgur
- 1 cup water
- 1 16- oz. (1 lb.) bag of frozen Asian vegetables or stir-fry mix
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the bulgur and water to a boil. Cover and let sit for 25 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Place the bag of frozen vegetables in a microwave safe dish and cook until defrosted but not hot.
- In a large bowl, add the honey, olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, ginger, 2 pinches of salt and some cracked black pepper. Whisk together. Add the vegetables and the bulgur. Stir well to coat everything in the dressing. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.